5.16.2011

Photoshop Skillz

At the end of my trek up the hill to school on Friday, I noticed a bunch of girls huddled around some display boards in front of the school.  I was in a hurry to get to my office, so I didn't stop to see what the fuss was about.  Later, as Dionne and I made our way to the auditorium, we came across these beauties done by some of our students in honor of Teachers' Day.  Dionne and I couldn't stop laughing...

Vice Principal Choi and Principal Suh!
The English Department :)
Those girls are hella creative.  I still can't believe how good their Photoshop skills are!   And, all of the teachers were such good sports about being parodied by the girls.  I think we had just as much fun with it as the students did.  Just another reason for me to love, love, love this school!

No comments:

Post a Comment