4.07.2011

Baby Baby Baby Baby!

As of today, the Plueger tribe has grown!  Drew Nicholas Plueger was born April 6 at around 8 pm.  What a delightful little announcement to discover upon my return from lunch today!  I've heard tell that both Mommy and youngster are doing well and that Jess was one tough broad during labor.  I expect nothing less - she's a trooper!  And, Nick is one proud Papa, promptly sending and posting pictures.  They will be phenomenal parents.  I can't wait to see them in action!  We're planning a little skype sesh for when Mom and Dad swing through town on their way home from Arizona next weekend.  I can't wait!

I haven't even met the little tyke yet, but I can already tell we'll be pals.  I don't understand how it is possible to feel such a deep sense of love for someone you've never met, talked to or bonded with in any way, but I'm not in the business of explaining things (except that I am...that's beside the point)...  Anyway, I'm pretty jazzed about this little dude and can't wait to meet him when I go home this summer!

Here's a sneak preview of Little Buddy:

He's got the Plueger bod - long and lean... and, lots of strawberry blond hair!  A real ladies man.  I can see it now :)

The blanket I crocheted for him...  It turned out pretty well considering it was the first project I've ever finished... ever.
That's all for today...  Almost more excitement that a person should experience in one day.  Almost.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment